學習啦>學習英語>生活英語>英語情景對話>《酒店常用的英語情景對話》正文

酒店常用的英語情景對話

時間:2019-11-12 10:53:47本文內容及圖片來源于讀者投稿,如有侵權請聯系[email protected] 美婷 我要投稿

  現在國人出去外面的多了,那么 外面去到外面要住酒店時,怎么跟人家表達呢?下面,小編在這給大家帶來酒店常用的英語情景對話,歡迎大家借鑒參考!

  入 住

  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

  F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?

  歡迎來到海邊酒店。能為您做點什么嗎?

  G: I’d like a room, please.

  我要住店。

  F: Would you prefer a single or a double?

  你是要單人間還是雙人間呢?

  G: A double, please. How much is that?

  雙人間,價格是多少?

  F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?

  145美元每晚,你要住幾晚呢?

  G: Just tonight.

  就今晚。

  F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?

  一晚含稅總共145美元。您的名字是?

  G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.

  我是達維斯。

  F: And how do you spell that, sir?

  怎么拼寫呢?

  G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.

  是D-A-V-I-E-S。

  F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?

  好的,你想要如何付款?

  G: Do you take VISA?

  能用VISA卡嗎?

  F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.

  可以,我們接受VISA卡,萬事達卡,美國運通。

  G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?

  我用VISA付款,退房時間是?

  F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?

  10點退房。您的房間號是505。您還有其他疑問嗎?

  G: And is there a restaurant?

  有餐廳嗎?

  F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.

  3樓有餐廳,有一個咖啡廳在大廳旁邊。

  G: Is there a pool here?

  有游泳池嗎?

  F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.

  有的,在2樓。但是需要自己帶毛巾。

  G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?

  餐廳什么時候關門呢?

  F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.

  餐廳和游泳池都是10點。

  G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M.

  好的,6:30能夠叫醒我嗎?

  F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.

  沒問題,叫醒服務6:30,希望您住的愉快!

  了解更多前臺英語,點擊以下圖片進入:

  點 餐

  (W: Waiter G: Guest)

  W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?

  晚上好,先生女士,請問你有預訂嗎?

  G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.

  我是Johnson.

  W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?

  這邊請,Johnson.先生。這是你的座位,可以嗎?

  G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.

  謝謝,非常好。

  W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?

  不客氣,這是菜單。(一會兒后)你們準備點菜了嗎,先生女士?

  G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?

  還沒,我們還在看菜單呢。你看,這是我們第一次來中國,你可以給我們推薦一些中國菜嗎?

  W: How much would you spend?

  你大概消費多少錢呢?

  G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.

  錢不是問題,我想要一些好的有中國特色的菜。

  W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.

  好的,先生。讓我向您介紹一些特色菜。

  了解更多餐廳英文,點擊以下圖片進入:

  客房服務

  (R:Room Attendant G:Guest)

  R: This is housekeeping, can I help you?

  這是客房服務中心,有什么可以幫到您嗎?

  G: I forgot my adapter. Can I borrow one?

  我忘了帶轉換插頭,能借一個嗎?

  R: Yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. There is a deposit of 5 Euro.

  沒問題,我們可以借一個給您,不過您要付五歐元的押金。

  G: That’s fine. Also, may I have extra towels?

  可以。我可以多要幾條毛巾嗎?

  R: Of course.How many would you need?

  當然可以,要幾條呢?

  G: Two bath towels please. Thank you.

  兩條浴巾。謝謝。

  洗衣房

  (A:Room Attendant B:Guest)

  A: Excuse me.Do you have any laundry? The laundry man is here to collect it.

  打擾一下,您有需要洗的衣物嗎?洗衣房服務員員來收衣物了。

  G: No,not now,thank you.

  現在還不需要,謝謝你.

  A: If you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.The laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.

  如果您有需要洗的衣物,請把它們放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人員每天早上會來取走。

  G: Thank you.

  謝謝你。

  A: Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.

  請您告訴我們,或者在洗衣單上標明是否您的衣物需要熨燙、水洗、干洗或者縫補并且說明您什么時候要取回這些衣物。

  G: I see.What if there is any laundry damage?I wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.

  好的,我明白了。如果衣物損壞怎么辦呢?我想知道您們酒店會怎么處理這個問題。

  A: In such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.The indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.

  如果是這樣,酒店讓人會賠償。賠償不會超過所洗衣物的十倍。

  G: That sounds quite reasonable.I hope there's no damage at all.

  那聽起來非常合理。我希望衣物不會出現損壞。

  A: Don't worry,Ma'am.The Laundry Department has wide experience in their work.

  不要擔心,女士。我們洗衣房工作經驗很豐富的。

  G: All right.Thank you for your information.

  那好吧,謝謝你的提醒。

  A: Not at all.

  不用謝。

  了解更多客房英文,點擊以下圖片進入:

  退 房

  (F: Frontdesk G: Guest)

  F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?

  下午好,請問有什么可以幫到您?

  G: Can you check me out please?

  可以幫我退房嗎?

  F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?

  好的,請問您怎么稱呼,您的房間號是多少?

  G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.

  我的房間號是305,我叫史密斯

  F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.

  請您稍等。這是您的賬單,請看看是否正確。

  G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?

  一共消費了330,這多出來的20是怎么回事?

  F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.

  這是您在房間內撥打國際長途的費用。

  G: Can I pay with a credit card?

  我可以用信用卡支付嗎?

  F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?

  當然,請您給我下您的護照。

  G: Here you are.

  給你。

  F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.

  這是您的收據,謝謝您,祝您有愉快的一天

  G: Thank you, you too, bye.

  謝謝,你也是,再見。

學習啦友鏈、商務、投稿、客服:QQ:3061683909 郵箱[email protected]

Copyright @ 2006 - 2020 學習啦 All Rights Reserved

學習啦 版權所有 粵ICP備15032933號-1

我們采用的作品包括內容和圖片全部來源于網絡用戶和讀者投稿,我們不確定投稿用戶享有完全著作權,根據《信息網絡傳播權保護條例》,如果侵犯了您的權利,請聯系:[email protected],我站將及時刪除。

學習啦

回到頂部
挖矿手表是怎么赚钱